History (Change Log)
07 October 2011 (2.2)
- Improve Encryption algorithm of "Two Way Encryption. All keys will be hashed by SHA512.
- Fix bug: "Two Way Encryption" will occasionally freeze.
- Fix bug: Error will occasionally occur when user click on "Copy Output" button of "Two Way Encryption".
- Important Note: Version 2.2 is not compatible with Version 2.1
05 October 2011 (2.1)
- Version: 2.1 Stable Version Released.
- Feature added: Font of Input & Output Text Area (Two Way Encryption) is changeable.
- Fix bug: When user rapidly click on "Encrypt" or "Decrypt" button, the program will freeze.
- Fix bug: The program will occasionally freeze during "Two Way Encryption".
- All input from keyboard strokes and mouse click is blocked during encryption/decryption. To avoid accidentally button click of "Encrypt" and "Decrypt" which might launch multiple encryption/decryption process runs simultaneously and causes the program to
- Better memory handling, increase overall performance.
- Encryption and decryption process have speed up.
- User Interface: Tap of "CTI 2.0" and "CTI 1.1" (Version 2.0.1 Beta) have changed to "Two Way Encryption" and "One Way Encryption".
29 September 2011 (2.0.1 Beta)
- Version: 2.0.1 Beta
- Fix bug: CTI 1.1 - An error will occur when user click
Copy Output button with the output format contains symbols.
27 September 2011 (2.0 Beta)
- Version: CTI 2.0 Beta.
- XCrypt project's core encryption code is merged into CTI 2.0. Enables encryption algorithm of Rijndael, Twofish and SHA256.
- CTI 2.0: Enable decryption of encrypted code.
- CTI 2.0: Encryption process strengthen with Rijndael Algorithm (AES). Read more.
- CTI 2.0: Encryption results of the same text are different.
- CIT 2.0: Able to encrypt with multiple keys.
- CTI 1.1: Keys are encrypted by Twofish Algorithm. Read more.
- CTI 1.1: Process of encrypting with hardware id is improved.
- Hardware ID is hashed by SHA256 Algorithm. Read more.
- Exists as 1 single exe file, increases portability.
- License changed to Apache 2.0.
30 March 2011 (1.0)
- Initial release.
- Version: CTI 1.0 Beta.
- Generated code is not reversible.
- Able to encrypt with multiple key
- Able to encrypt with Processor (CPU) ID and Hard Disk Serial No
- Able to separate the Encrypted Code into several blocks (sections, partitions).
- Able to customize the separator (Used to separate each blocks)
- Able to generate various output format
- Able to enable type-safe character. (exclude "I", "i", "l", "1", "o", "O", "0")
- License: GNU General Public License V 2.0.