A text encryption and decryption tools. Able to encrypt with multiple keys. Light weight, efficient and easy to use. Hide your sensitive information from others even the information is exposed.
Latest Version: 2.0.1 Beta
CTI 2.0 (Two Way)
- Encrypt and decrypt large paragraphs of text into meaningless code.
- Each encrypted result is not the same. Harder for others to guess the original text.
- Encrypt with multiple keys. (Included Processor ID and Hard Disk Serial No)
- Friendly user, easy to use, light weight, standalone, portable.
CTI 1.1 (One Way)
- Encrypt any text (username, password) or sentences into random code
- Generated code is not reversible.
- Able to encrypt with multiple key
- Able to encrypt with Processor (CPU) ID and Hard Disk Serial No
- Able to separate the Encrypted Code into several blocks (sections, partitions).
- Able to customize the separator (Used to separate each blocks)
- Able to generate various output format
- Able to enable type-safe character. (exclude "I", "i", "l", "1", "o", "O", "0")
(Note: If user choose "Numbers" only as output format, type-safe will be deactivate)
- List of Available Output Format:
- Mix Case Text
- Mix Case Text and Numbers
- Mix Case Text and Symbols
- Upper Case Text
- Upper Case Text and Numbers
- Lower Case Text
- Lower Case Text and Numbers
- Numbers and Symbols
Examples of CTI 1.1:
Main Input Text: password
Encrypted Code Length: 30
Enable type-safe: True
|Choosen Format Type
|UpperCaseText and Numbers
|Block Size 5,5,5,5,5 UpperCaseText and Numbers
To translate into your language. Please visit :